Sept 28, 2021: Roundcube is now updated for better performance. As well, there's a much-improved new theme called "Elastic" (the old theme "Larry" is still available). To change the theme in Roundcube select "Settings", "Preferences", then "User Interface".
Set an autoreply message if you plan to be away from the office for a time. Don't forget to remove it when you return!
How to Setup Your Email
Service Specifications & Terms
- Online storage quota (maximum size of your account): 500 MB (0.5 GB).
- Maximum recipients (TO, CC & BCC) for each message you send: 20 recipients.
- Our email service is for personal email. If you wish to send email to a larger list (e.g., your membership or list of clients) you should explore the many online services designed for this, such as Constant Contact, SendinBlue and many others. Try googling for 'mailing list services'.
- We ask that you please pay attention to "bounced" messages and do not continue to send messages to addresses that have bounced twice. Doing so will negatively affect our email service for everyone. Remove the address from your contacts list.
- LabradorData is not responsible for your long-term mail storage. If old email is important for you, you should setup your account in a POP3 email program. Using POP3, email is downloaded and stored permanently on your computer. You can include your email in your regular backup (along with documents, photos, etc.) and restore it after a computer upgrade or crash.
- LabradorData does not guarantee the availability or reliability of this service. We are not responsible for missed communications or data loss related to this service. Given the complexities of Internet communications it is impossible for us to provide a guarantee or an assurance of reliability. Thanks for understanding.
Forteau, Labrador, CA
We are a work-from-home company. The phone no. above is a residential landline as our cell phone service is horrible. Do call if needed!