Microsoft Outlook Setup
Note: Outlook will automatically take you to Step 3 if you don't have an email account set up. Steps 1 & 2 are for when you add another account to Outlook.
- In the Outlook top menu, at left, click File.
- Click the + Add Account button.
- Enter your Email Address and click Connect.
- Select POP from the choices that are shown.
- Enter the information as shown:
- Double-check everything, then click Next.
- Enter your email password, then click Connect.
- It'll show a "Getting things ready" message for a minute or so, then show the final screen.
- Un-check the option "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too", then click Done.
- If the Account Settings window is open (from Steps 1 & 2) you can close it.
If you get an error, it most likely means you made a spelling mistake along the way...